Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need help naming my hand stamped jewelry business. My name is Candy but I don't want it to be too lameo!

Most of the jewelry will be personalized and silver...I thought of "Inspiration Creations" but it's already taken. Something along the lines of "your inspirations are my creations...HELP!

I need help naming my hand stamped jewelry business. My name is Candy but I don't want it to be too lameo!
This is a great article about - How to Select a Company or Product Name - http://www.developer-resource.com/how-to...





The article has some good advice on how to research names, and what to becareful of.





Here are some tips on selecting a domain name http://www.small-business-software.net/c...





Should get you started!


Best of luck
Reply:how about ICE


You can use the slogan "your... as your tag line.


go to a web site and recreate business cards and when you find the right one you will not e able to breathe... good luck





True ICE... Accessories by Candy. You know that your name may be a part of your destiny


No comments:

Post a Comment